Register now! Early bird rate closes 17 October!
The Ag Institute Australia is delighted to present its National Conference at Rydges World Square, Sydney on 28 – 30 November 2018.
Informed by overall theme, Brave New World: Agriculture to 2030, the event will focus on practical, business focused presentations across 4 key themes, the Ag Institute National Conference will bring together decision makers and professionals across Australian agriculture to learn, network & share their view of the future.
- Challenges Facing Australian Agriculture
- Controlling Supply Chains
- Machine Learning, Big Data, Quantum Computing & Biotech
- Human Touch – Beyond the Bottom Line
A must attend event:
- Ensure your agribusiness is prepared for the coming disruption to the industry in global trade, emerging technology, sustainable farming and providence.
- Take away practical strategies to run your agribusiness now and into the future
- Network with your peers, engage with prospective employers and employees
Applications now open for prospective speakers. Complete your application now.
Ready to register for the event – book now to take advantage of early bird rates.
Not ready to register – sign up to event emails.
Become a change maker in the agricultural industry at the game changing Ag Institute Australia National Conference. Present your startup or idea in front of potential investors and supporters as part of the “Brave Pitch” competition, judged by industry experts and innovation leaders! Five short listed pitches will have the opportunity to present and receive their own furnished space in the Pitching Pasture.
So what are you waiting for? Register your interest today!
About the Ag Institute Australia
Ag Institute Australia is committed to promoting the advancement of Australian Agriculture and Natural Resource Management in accord with sound scientific developments and represents professionals involved in these areas. AIA has taken the lead in development of Professional Standards, accreditation process and a code of ethics for members.
For more information about the Ag Institute Australia please visit http://www.aginstitute.com.au/